Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oreo Pie

This recipe makes two pies, is one of Barry's favorites, and is one that I have to lick the spoon after all is said and done. See, that's a big deal because I usually let Barry do the licking. This one is mine, baby (okay, well, I might share just a bit)!


2 oreo pie crusts
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 (3.4 oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 cups milk
16 oz. whipped topping, thawed
20 Oreo cookies, crushed

*In a large bowl add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a mixer until blended; set aside. In a small bowl, combine pudding and milk; stir until pudding is dissolved. Add to cream cheese mixture and blend together. Stir in crushed Oreos. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into pie plates. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (or overnight).

No comments: